- The following standards contain provisions which, through reference in
this text, constitute provisions of this International Standard. At the time
of publication, the editions indicated were valid. All standards are subject
to revision, and parties to agreements based on this International Standard
are encouraged to investigate the possibility of applying the most recent
editions of the standards indicated below. Members of IEC and ISO maintain
registers of currently valid International Standards.
- ISO/IEC 646:1991, Information technology -- ISO 7-bit coded character set
for information interchange.
- ISO/IEC 1539:1991, Information technology -- Programming languages --
- ISO 1989:1985, Programming languages -- COBOL.
- ISO/IEC 6429:1992, Information technology -- Control functions for coded
graphic character sets.
- ISO/IEC 8859-1:1987, Information processing -- 8-bit single-byte coded
character sets -- Part 1: Latin alphabet No. 1.
- ISO/IEC 9899:1990, Programming languages -- C.
- ISO/IEC 10646-1:1993, Information technology -- Universal Multiple-Octet
Coded Character Set (UCS) -- Part 1: Architecture and Basic Multilingual
-- Email comments, additions, corrections, gripes, kudos, etc. to:
Magnus Kempe -- Magnus.Kempe@di.epfl.ch
Page last generated: 95-03-12